Asos.com AU Programme Restrictions:
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, YOU WILL FORFEIT COMMISSIONS OTHERWISE EARNED DURING ANY PERIOD OF NON-COMPLIANCE AND WE MAY, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
1) Keyword bidding and use policy: Search arbitrage is prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You will not purchase or bid for placement of Asos, any variation thereof (including, but not limited to, abbreviations, misspellings, stringing of the name ASOS), and any other trademarks of Ours within any third party search engine or shopping portal including, but not limited to, AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Google, and Ask. Additionally, You will not pay third parties for placement in search engines or shopping portals on the basis of your use of our name. You agree not to engage in any paid advertising that utilizes any keyword or search term that contains a trademark, service mark or brand name of any of our suppliers or of our competitors for the purpose of directing visitors to the Asos site(s) without our prior written consent.
2) Cybersquatting Policy: You will not employ any so-called fat finger domains or typosquatters redirecting web traffic directly or indirectly to your Site, a fat-finger or typosquatter domain is any domain that amounts to a misspelling of any registered or unregistered Asos trademark, examples of which include: www.asos.com, www.asseenon.com and so forth. You will not place the word Asos or any variation or close spelling of the word, in Your Site URL to the left of Your top-level domain name or sub-domain such as, for example only: Asos.Yourdomainname.com. You will not represent Your Site as Our official site or make similar representations. You will not frame Your Site so as to appear as if visitors are both on Your Site and Our site or in any way that is confusingly similar to our site, as determined in our sole discretion.
3) Email: You may not do any of the following unless you first obtain in advance our express written permission, which may be withheld in our absolute discretion: (i) generate or send any email messages or other electronic messages (including text or SMS messages) using or containing asos.com, trademarks of ours or any variation thereof, Product descriptions, or any of the Required URLs or Content; (ii) send any email or other electronic message that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead (including without limitation, via the return address, subject heading, header information or message contents) a recipient into believing that asos.com or any related entity was the sender or sponsor of such email or procured or induced You to send such email; (iii) forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any email communications or newsletters or other electronic messages that asos.com sends to its affiliates and/or customers; or (iv) generate or send any unsolicited email (spam) under this Agreement. Requests to do any of the foregoing must be made in writing and sent to us. These prohibitions are in addition to, and not in place of, all prohibitions and restrictions that apply elsewhere in this agreement, and under any agreement between You and Zanox, as well as all prohibitions and requirements under all applicable laws and regulations.
4) Promotion Codes: You may not utilize any voucher or promotion code on your site that has not been provided to you through the Zanox Network.
5) Brand Exclusions: Affiliates may not promote the following brands on behalf of ASOS.com: Reiss, Superdry, Nine west, Vivian westwood, Juicy couture, Barbour, Lacoste, Hugo boss, Mcq by Alexander McQueen & Karen Millen.
6)Confirmation of restricted affiliate channels.
- - No SEM
- - No Cashback
- - No Voucher Sites
- - No Price Comparison
- - No Pop Ups / Pop Unders
- - No Blind Networks