WIRELESS FESTIVAL WHOISGOING TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Who can enter
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Employees and agents of ASOS (or families of such employees or agents) or anyone else connected with the administration of the competition may not enter this competition.
How to enter
- 3. To enter the competition:
(a) Participants must have a valid Pinterest account. There are various ways to join Pinterest detailed as follows:
i. go to www.pinterest.com and click ‘Join Pinterest’. You will then be taken through a number of steps. First, you will be asked to connect to Pinterest using, either, your Facebook account; twitter account; or email address. Depending on which option you select, the steps you have to follow may vary. If you sign up using your email address you will be asked for a username; email address; password; and various other personal details for Pinterest to register your account. If you register through your existing Facebook or twitter accounts, then Pinterest will obtain the relevant information required to register your Pinterest account from information previously submitted to Facebook or Twitter a. Finally, you will need to click ‘Create Account’. .
(b) Participants will then be asked to repin one of four images which will appear [on the ASOS Pinterest board]. The images to choose from will feature a particular artist due to play at the Wireless Festival and will be accompanied by a text caption saying ‘repin with #whosgoing for the chance to win tickets to Wireless festival’.
(c) Participants are asked to pin (to a Pinterest board of their choice) the image of the artist they would prefer to see play at the Wireless Festival by clicking on the ‘Pin it’ icon.
(d) When entrants repin the image they must ensure that it is accompanied by the hashtag #whosgoing.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries will be disqualified and will not be counted. Participants are not permitted to submit multiple entries. Multiple entries will not be counted and will be disqualified.
- The winner and their guest must be 18 at the time of entry to be eligible to win and take up the prize.
- The competition opens on Monday 3rd June 2013 at 9am (BST). The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2013 at 5pm (BST).
- The winner will receive x 2 day passes (for them and a nominated guest) to attend Wireless Festival on Sunday 14th July 2013. Wireless Festival is being held Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. More information regarding the location of the festival can be found HERE . Please note that the prize does NOT include: any other costs or expenses involved with enjoying the prize. For example, the following are specifically excluded from the prize: travel costs (including to or from the event); accommodation costs; food or drink or any other personal expenditure. The prize only includes tickets to attend Wireless Festival on Sunday 14th June 2013 and does not include access to the Festival on any other day. The estimated value of the prize is approximately is £150.00 (being 2 x 75.00 GBP). For more information about Wireless Festival , please visit: http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/
- The winner and the guest must comply with the Wireless Festival terms and conditions available to view at the following site: http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/legal/terms-of-use
Winners and Notification
- There will be 1 winner of the competition who will be chosen at random (under the supervision of an independent person), from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- Once the winner has been selected at random from all eligible entries, ASOS will comment on the winning post to inform them they are a winner. The winner will be asked to contact ASOS directly so as to provide ASOS with an email address for the purpose of administering the prize. If the winner does not respond to the notification that they have won a prize within 72 hours or for some other reason cannot take up the prize, then ASOS reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and choose another random winner from all successful entries received. The alternative winner will be contacted as set out above, and will have 72 hours to respond to claim their prize.
General Terms & Liability
- ASOS will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond ASOS’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the festival; and
b) any changes to the prize; and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- ASOS reserves the right to amend any time periods, and notification dates within what is legally permissible should circumstances make this necessary, or to cancel this promotion before the advertised close date.
- If the competition is cancelled for any reason, ASOS shall not be held liable by virtue of that cancellation. ASOS reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The prize only includes what is expressly stated to be part of the prize and the prize is non-transferable (unless ASOS otherwise agrees in writing).
- Winning participants are prohibited from selling their prize on to third parties. Use of the voucher will only be to the named winner and will be in line with the specific terms and conditions stated to be applicable for that particular voucher code.
- ASOS' and judge’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- ASOS does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- A list containing the names of winner(s) may be obtained by a request made to ASOS.com by sending an email to: email@example.com and quoting Whosgoing Wireless Festival in the subject title.
- ASOS will use the winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the promotion. For more information about how ASOS handles data, please visit http://us.asos.com/infopages/pgeprivacy.aspx. If you have opted in, ASOS (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post or email.
- By entering and/or accepting the prize, participants and winner agree to hold ASOS and its promotional partners, directors, officers, and employees harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this competition, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the participant ineligible. ASOS, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any participant or prize winner if either commits or has committed any act or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which ASOS deems likely to subject ASOS, participant, or winner to ridicule, scandal, or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon ASOS in any way. If such information is discovered by ASOS after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, ASOS may rescind the prize in its entirety. Decisions of ASOS are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph.
- ASOS is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by ASOS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the competition is not capable of completion or running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the competition, ASOS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition. ASOS reserves the right to select the winner from eligible entries received as of the termination date. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the participant declared the winner, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address/or social media account. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address/or social media account is assigned.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to this competition where applicable, including without limitation those of Pinterest which are available to view at: http://about.pinterest.com/terms/ . This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. By entering this competition, you acknowledge and accept that Pinterest shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to this competition.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. If ASOS has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry including by way of entries by one user from multiple Pinterest accounts) ASOS reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The competition is operated by ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7FB (“ASOS”).
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.