How to nail rock:
1. Start with a clean dry nail using an acetone based remover.
2. Push back cuticles, shape and file nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer.
4. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size.Trim if necessary.
5. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap.
6. Place at the cuticle edge and firmly press on the nail.
7. Remove creases by lifting the wrap slightly and stretching it back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth.
8. Stretch firmly over the edge of your nail and use your nail or wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
9. Take a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.