Evening braids are so happening right now. Channel Amber Heard or Jessica Stam with an easy up-do that will take you less than five minutes (promise).
1. Put on a headband and divide your hair into three parts, then tuck the back section into the band.
2. Secure everything with bobby pins.
3. Next, take one of the side sections, make a loose back braid and roll it over the bun.
4. Use another bobby pin (we should've warned you about the number of bobby pins you'll need, huh?) to hold it in place.
5. Repeat on the other side, secure everything with even more grips et voilà. Shaggy undone up-do, complete.