ASOS CONTIKI SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR SWEEPSTAKES. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running Sweepstakes for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this Sweepstakes is only open to US residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Contiki are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this Sweepstakes but you do need access to the internet.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period runs from 00:00:00am EST on February 12th, 2018 to 23:59:59pm EST on March 11th, 2018.
- To Enter: Entering this Sweepstakes is simple:
- Go to http://us.asos.com/partnerships/contiki/ and submit your details (name and email address).
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your entry.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Sweepstakes Period. If you enter more than once in the Sweepstake Period, your additional entries will be rejected.
- The Prize: One winner and their guest will win their choice of one of the following prizes:
- Greek Week: A 9-day trip to Greece (Athens, Mykonos and Ios) for two people sharing; 8-nights accommodation (quad-share in 2-3 star hotels); breakfast each morning of your trip; driver/local guide; and $500 airfare credit to book with Contiki. Approximate retail value of $2,242 per passenger (including a $500 airfare credit per passenger). Total approximate retail value of $4,484.
- Ibiza & Beyond: A 9-day trip to Spain (Barcelona, Ibiza, Valencia and Madrid) for two people sharing; 8-nights accommodation (variety of quad, triple and twin-share in 3 star hotels/hostels); breakfast each morning of your trip and a welcome dinner on the first evening; driver/local guide; and $500 airfare credit to book with Contiki. Approximate retail value of $2,347 per passenger (including a $500 airfare credit per passenger). Total approximate retail value of $4,694.
- Vietnam Highlights: A 10-day trip to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi and Halong Bay) for two people sharing; 9-nights accommodation (twin-share in 3 star hotels); 12 meals during the trip; local guide; and $500 airfare credit to book with Contiki. Approximate retail value of $1,975 per passenger (including a $500 airfare credit per passenger). Total approximate retail value of $3,950.
The winner will also receive $1,000 worth of ASOS product from www.us.asos.com to perfect their holiday wardrobe.
- Further Information on the Prize
- The Prize is for the winner and one guest only.
- Winner and their guest must both aged between 18 and 35, and be eligible to travel at the time of their selected trip.
- The trip can be organised once you have accepted the prize, and must be booked within 1 year of accepting the prize.
- The Prize includes $500 USD airfare voucher per person to be booked with Contiki for use on airfare from the major international gateway nearest the winner’s home to the starting city and departing from the end city back to the major international gateway nearest the winner’s home. This airfare voucher is for a maximum of $500, and where the cost of airfare is in excess of the $500 value of the voucher, it is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to pay any remaining costs.
- The prize does not include return travel from the winner’s home to the nearest major gateway in the USA.
- Once booked, the tour date may only be changed in special circumstances (subject to availability). However, any additional costs to change or cancel transfers or accommodation will be at your expense.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have all the necessary travel documents required for the trip, including but not limited to passports, visas, vaccination certificates and comprehensive travel insurance. Contiki may request proof of these travel documents prior to departure.
- All elements of the prize must be taken together.
- You will need a passport, which is valid for at least 6 months after the date you return from the trip.
- Additional optional activities will be available for you to book during the tour but any related costs for additional activities will be your responsibility.
- Any additional costs and expenses not included in these official rules, including but not limited to excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions, food, drink, travel insurance and visas will be your responsibility.
- If you have a medical condition or disability which affects your trip, please let Contiki know at the time of booking the trip of any special arrangements that may be required. Contiki may advise that they cannot accommodate your particular needs and an alternative prize or part of the prize as referred to above may be offered.
- You are also responsible for your behaviour while on the trip and will be expected to comply with any relevant third-party terms and conditions, which you will be notified of at the time of organising the prize. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the trip at your own cost. Any contradiction between these official rules and Contiki’s terms and conditions, these official rules will take precedence.
- The winner’s chosen products will be ordered directly through an ASOS contact. This prize is valid online only and must be redeemed in one order, excluding ASOS marketplace items, no cash returns will be accepted (products may be exchanged only). Products are all subject to stock availability and the winner must select products which are in stock and not showing as “out of stock” or “low in stock”. Approximate retail value of $1,000
For full Contiki travel terms and conditions, please visit https://www.contiki.com/booking-conditions and scroll to the relevant terms and conditions for your trip.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winners via email (using details collected in Clause 4) within 7 working days after the draw. If you are one of our lucky winners, you must respond to us within 7 working days otherwise you will be disqualified as a winner. If the winner is disqualified we have the right to award the prize to a reserve winner.
- We reserve the right to request proof of eligibility at any time (see Clause 1) as a condition of awarding you the prize. If you are found to be ineligible, the prize may be awarded to a reserve winner.
- If you are a winner, we’ll try and distribute your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our Sweepstakes properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Sweepstakes. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this Sweepstakes can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
- If someone or something tampers with this Sweepstakes in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Sweepstakes, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org within two months of the end of the Sweepstakes Period quoting “ASOS US Contiki Sweepstakes WL” in the subject title.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promotor: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England.