ASOS PEACH AND LILY INSTAGRAM SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
What You Need To Know:
We love running sweepstakes for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Peach and Lily are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this sweepstakes but you do need access to the internet and an Instagram account.
- Sweepstakes Period:You can enter this sweepstakes between:
10.00 EDT on 10th July 2018 and 03.00 EDT on 13th July 2018.
So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter:
- Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free).
- Follow @asos_us and @peachandlily if you haven’t already.
- Comment under one of the promotional posts, telling us how you’re keeping cool this season to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- You need to continue to follow @asos_us and @peachandlily after the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once per promotional post during the Sweepstakes Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry and any others will be ignored.
- The Prize: Two winners will each win:
- 1 x $250 ASOS voucher issued in the nearest GBP to be used on www.asos.com.
- $275 worth of Peach and Lily products including:
- Ground Plant 24 Hour Secret Mist
- Lagom Cellup Gem to Water Cleanser
- May Coop Mini Raw Sauce
- Eco Your Skin Booster Serum Hyaluronic Acid
- Peach and Lily 3 Sheet Mask Set
- Femmue Ideal Oil
- Abib Facial Soap, Black
- Lotus Leaf Extract Sleeping Mask
- Shangpree Marine Energy Eye Mask
Total Approximate Retail Value: $525 per prize; $1,050 total ARV of all prizes.
- Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
- The gift voucher must be redeemed when placing an order in GBP.
- The winner will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register it to their ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if the winner hasn’t done this already).
- To pay with ASOS gift vouchers, you'll need to change your country preferences to the UK to pay in GBP by selecting the flag in the top right hand corner of our website.
- If you don't change the country first, you'll not be able to pay with our voucher and your bag will empty when you switch to the UK at the checkout stage.
- Unless otherwise limited or prohibited by law, the gift voucher will have its own expiry date of 24 months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be made clear when the voucher is sent to the winner.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
- Unless otherwise required by law, no cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the gift voucher is locked to the winner’s account and can be used against future purchases.
- For ASOS gift card T&Cs, click the link below and navigate to ‘Gift Vouchers and Promo Codes’: http://us.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- For information on using gift vouchers, visit: http://us.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/?help=/app/answers/detail/a_id/1846.
- Shipping Charges: All orders must adhere to the ASOS standard shipping T&Cs which can be found here: http://www.asos.com/customer-service/delivery/?country=US When making an order on www.asos.com, please note that you will have to pay delivery charges for standard delivery on orders under £31.66 (approx. $50.00)
- Restrictions may apply on which items and brands may be shipped to the US through the www.asos.com store.
- The winners must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number. This will only be used for the purpose of reporting the winners’ prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
- You can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within three days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Contacting the Winners: The two winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within five working days of winner selection to provide their name, email and postal address. If you do not send your details within five days the prize will go to a reserve winner. A total of three reserve winners will be contacted. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the prize.
- Price Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can – and it will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by ASOS, in accordance with the details in clause 14 (the “Prize Acceptance”). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: email@example.com. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or to limit its value at our sole discretion.
- Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
- Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of ASOS or any brand partner;
- Include trade marks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to ASOS (including its partners); or
- Promotes any political agenda.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our sweepstakes properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the sweepstakes.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this sweepstakes can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this sweepstakes, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
- If someone or something tampers with this sweepstakes in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the sweepstakes or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ASOS Peach and Lily WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
- These Official Rules are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Sponsor: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England.