Product DetailsGlasses by Quay Eyeware
- Helps to block HEV light from screens
- Designed to reduce strain on the eyes
- Clever, right?
- Tortoiseshell frames
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for added comfort
- Clear lenses
- Slim arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Cloth glasses pouch can be used as a lens wipe
BrandBased in Australia, Quay Eyeware was founded by Allen and Linda Hammond in 2004 as a sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. Specialising in 80s-inspired shades, expect slick visor, flatbrow and rounded designs, with dark tinted lenses, retro-cool neon frames and geometric print detail.
LOOK AFTER ME
FC0 Light tint sunglasses, very limited reduction of sunglare.
These sunglasses conform to BSENISO12312-1:2013.
Not for direct viewing of the sun or protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium.
Non prescription sunglasses.
Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.
Frame: 98% Polyester, 2% Metal.