Product DetailsBackpack by The North Face
- For those must-carry essentials
- Padded top handle
- Padded straps and back for comfort
- Ventilated design to back
- Removable waist belt
- Multi fleece-lined pockets
- Separate compartment for your laptop, tablet and documents
- Large main compartment
- A front compartment padded tablet sleeve and pen slots
- Comes with a reflective loop and water bottle tabs
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
BrandIn the late 1960s, The North Face was founded in California by two hiking enthusiasts. Although initially just a small shop, the brand quickly began to manufacture its own range of mountaineering clothing and equipment, and by the 1970s The North Face were sponsoring expeditions to far flung corners of the globe. With a commitment to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation, functionality and style-focused design, today the brand is the first choice of extreme skiers, climbers, endurance runners and explorers around the world.
LOOK AFTER ME
Just here for the care instructions?
We've got you covered
Machine wash according to instructions on care label
Tightly woven nylon
It's versatile and dependable
Main: 100% Nylon.
11722203 11722203 The North Face The North Face Router backpack in black Shop The North Face Router backpack in black at ASOS. Discover fashion online. 149 US ASOS