Product DetailsShoes by The North Face
- For the outdoors – or logo-bragging rights
- Uses The North Face ThermoBall technology
- Synthetic insulation that equals the warmth of duck down
- Small air pockets trap heat
- To help keep you warm even when wet
- Elasticated inserts with a collapsible heel for easy on-off
- The North Face logo detail
- Moulded tread
BrandChanneling their love of the outdoors into their very own label, two hiking enthusiasts founded The North Face in the 1960s. Mountaineering clothing and equipment soon followed, and now The North Face is your go-to label for tech-savvy apparel for skiers, climbers, runners and explorers – think backpacks, beanies and outerwear in innovative, durable fabrics.
LOOK AFTER ME"Just give it a quick wipe to clean
For all-day-everyday ease"
It's got a crosshatch pattern
Resistant to tearing and wrinkling
Upper: 50% Textiles, 50% Other Materials, Lining: 100% Textiles, Sole: 100% Other Materials
10662252 10662252 The North Face The North Face Women's Thermoball Traction Mule V in Copper Browse online for the newest The North Face Women's Thermoball Traction Mule V in Copper styles. Shop easier with ASOS' multiple payments and return options (Ts&Cs apply). 36.5 US ASOS